Thread: Nfl 2010
View Single Post

Posted 2010-10-22, 09:37 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Heard last night that Magic Johnson is..."
I'm fucking so tired of this shit. Stories like this always pop up after the Jags lose a big game. Fuck off. For the team to move, the Owner has to SELL the team.

Yeah, there were attendence issues last year but stupid blog-writers like this that keep writing uneducated stories are the only reason the Jaguars names keep getting put into people's mouths. They just signed a 5 year deal with Everbank, so the stadium is sponsored for the next half-decade. They are under new ownership, and have had the most season-tickets sold this season than any other season. The Jaguars, spite being 3-3, are on a huge upswing right now of fan momentum and even with the crappy performances they put up in their losses, they still aren't going anywhere.

Oakland is definitely the legitimate front-runner in LA, but Oakland sucks, nobody wants them. The LA Raiders is going to happen in the next 5 years, not the LA Jaguars.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V