Thread: I resign
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-16, 04:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Link to Lenny's design? Come on you..."
I probably could, but it's an hour to midnight, I've got an History essay to complete, and a bed to sleep in.

Tomorrow I've got a Maths assignment to do, and I want to do a bit of writing and practice my Trumpet, but I should be able to play about with a few things, just to see what happens and familiarise myself with everything. I've also got near enough foue hours of free time during school tomorrow, so, unless I'm playing Pool, I'll come up with a few design ideas.

---

Quote:
Perhaps we should open the style creation to the zelaron community? Hold a contest or something.
It's an idea. The winner names the style and has it created, etc. I'd be up for making it once I've created my own, unless Chruser or WW do it first.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny