View Single Post

Posted 2010-07-08, 02:41 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Honestly, what is a real name going to..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Honestly, what is a real name going to change? Most of you know my name is Chris, 1/2 dozen more of you know my last name.

This just in..

Kazilla = Chris = Kazilla = Chris = Kazilla = Chris... zomg, almost like im still the same troll.
The internet changes everything. I agree, I'm like you. I personally don't give a shit, everyone probably knows my name as well. But I don't feel it's fair to expose those who do not wish to be exposed. Let's say you're an underage girl and you post on the forums, your name gets thrown on the forums and it's very unique. Let's say it somehow gets out the state/city you live in or anything is given out, then somebody can find you via facebook and down comes the avalanche of creepers/pedos.

I'm not even worried about the forums per-say, it's whenever the RealID system takes over and is incorporated into each game to become the mandatory system where people have to use it to interact, just wait, it'll happen.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V