Thread: MMOs
View Single Post

Posted 2012-04-11, 07:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I didn't really care for Guild Wars..."
I think EvE would be fun. I tried it a while ago and the only thing that stopped me from continuing was that I had to pay and I didn't have the money. It's like a more indepth version of one of my favorite games ever.

There's no way in hell I'd ever play WoW again. I played it for a bit and hated it.

Minecraft is a really either you like it or hate it game, there's no in between. But, I can provide slightly illegal copies of this version of minecraft if someone wishes to try it. I would just strongly urge you to then purchase it afterwords because it's well worth the $30 or whatever it is now (I got it when it was in Alpha so it cost me $10)
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin