Thread: How's Life?
View Single Post

Posted 2011-04-04, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Can't complain. Probation sucks, but I..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Can't complain. Probation sucks, but I haven't been to jail in a couple weeks. How about yourself?
How long is your probation again? Yeah, and not being in jail is definitely a great thing, lmao.

I'm okay, just got out of a 2+year relationship and i'm single again -__-
Work is great, just hit my 5 year mark and got a slight promotion/raise. I pretty much gave up on school given I make pretty decent money for now, maybe when I hit 24 I'll be able to drop my work and just live off loans and debt-bomb myself, who knows?

Quote:
It could be worse.
Stfu. That's like @work when I ask people how they're doing today, and they respond with "i'm here". Goddamnit with the rhetorical bullshit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V