View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 12:35 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Um, the Jews brought those slaves over..."
zonalon said:
Slaves got to eat with their masters in America. I wouldn't mind being a slave at all.
Are you fucking serious? It's blatantly obvious that you failed US History. I can't believe anyone can be that fucking stupid. You obviously have NO idea what was going on during those times.

Oh, so you wouldn't mind being a slave? So, you wouldn't mind working in hot, humid fields for 18 hours, with about 2 to 3 hours of sleep a day? Little or no food. And let's not forget that you're a slave, so of course you'll be doing slave labor. And no, I'm not talking about working at Wal Mart and not getting your 15 minute break. Let's not forget that fact that you'd probably get whipped whether you were working hard or not. Seriously man, you don't have a clue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN