View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-21, 09:52 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I learned about the Brit kids in..."
zonalon said:
I learned about the Brit kids in History class, too, so stfu
No. You've obviously misinterpreted what you've learned, which is quite understandable considering your brain has the intellect of one single cell out of my putrid, stinky, black ass, or you've never learned anything in history at all, which is what I expect, since you don't know enough history to formulate your own arguments, and are required to consistantly plagiarize off of other people's work. Were British kids overworked? Yes. Were they underpayed? Yes. Were they treated unfairly? Yes. But were they slaves? No. First of all, the south believed in white supremacy. They would never enslave a Britisher; not under law anyway. Secondly, the north would not tolerate such behavior. There is a vast difference between being underpayed and slavery. Perhaps you should learn it before you decide to post any more of your drivel, capiche?

Quote:
Besides, ever since the Jewification of the educational system, some History books aren't safe.
What the fuck is this "Jewification" that you speak of? Do you realize that 1% of America's population are Jews. One lousy fucking percent. Do you honestly believe the shit that comes out of your mouth. If Jews have such a large impact on a predominantly Christian country's education and politics, then I sure as hell am going to become a Jew. You keep making Judaism sound better and better. Congragulations. You're so fucking stupid that you've accomplished the antithesis of your goal.

Secondly, if you detest the American education system, why do you continue going to school? Of course, your arguments in this case are based on something the Klan wrote, once again, and thus are null and void. Once again, thank you for displaying the quintessence of ignorance.

Quote:
read Michael Hoffman's They Were White and They Were Slaves.
I would, but once again, I'm not intrested in the views of the Klan. Also, I'd be more inclined to read it if I had a reason to believe that you aren't just reiterating what you've read somewhere, and that you've actually read the book. But I doubt it, and even if you have read the book, I'm positive that you wouldn't be able to piece it together, as you've taken something as plain and simple as history and blown it to pieces with your conceited, yet very misinformed attitude. Thank you for showing us what a schlemiel behaves like.

Quote:
Besides, you do realize if there was no slavery you wouldn't be born right now because your parents probably wouldn't have met. Would you rather live in a Third World Country?
There's a good chance of a lot of things. Obviously, it still doesn't make slavery right.

Would I rather live in a third world country? Intresting question. First of all, would most of Africa still be a third world country had a large percentage of it's human resources not been shipped away as slaves? I mean, a few thousand years ago, and Africa was the most advanced place in the World. You still read in your history book about Africa, that's how advanced it was.

Now, lets, for the point of this subject, consider whether or not I'd want to live in a third world country. At the moment, no. But there are plenty who would. Marcus Garvey's back to Africa movement was huge, and though that was many years ago, there are similar ideas today. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that. I've been accustomed to many luxuries throughout my life, which without, I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself, yet were I born into a third world country, I would not be accustomed to it, and therefore I'd have no problem living in a third world country. You only live with what you're given. If I had never been exposed to what I am now, and I lived in a third world country, I'd be fine with it.

Quote:
I'm not saying slavery is a good thing; I'm just saying there were white slaves in America, too.
Once again, SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE KKK
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes