Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-26, 12:30 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Homosexuals should have the right to be..."
This is hilarious, I'm sorry, but everyone is getting worked up over nothing. I started this thread really because this forum hasn't had some decent discussion in a while. This was an experiment really, to see what people would say when I stated that gay marriage is bad. I thought that there would be two sides, opposed to gay marriage and for it. But so far everyone has either been neutral or for it. Now for my opinion explained, I'm not against gays or anything like that, I just don't think that they should be married. I think that civil unions should be kept intact, and marriage should be kept between a female and a male (not crossdressers). No, I'm not some sort of religious freak as all of you have depicted me, I just think gay marriage is wrong (my opinion again).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow