Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-25, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm against it myself. I can't believe..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I'm against it myself. I can't believe all of those god damn homos want to get gay with each other in the privacy of their own homes. What if my children hear that people are getting gay? What will happen to the family structure?!?!

GUYS IM GETTING SCARED

I don't particularly care if homosexuals are allowed to marry or not. I don't think marriage is really the issue to me. The issue is that homosexuals cannot get the same rights that heterosexuals can, from marriage. I've heard horror stories of homosexuals having one partner end up nearly dying, be in the hospital unconsious, and the hospital not let their partner in because they're not "family."

There are a lot of legal benefits of marriage that homosexuals are denied, and it causes a lot of problems for them. Sure, you can argue that homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to marry because it's a holy union between two people of the opposite sex and homosexuality is a sin and blah blah whatever the fuck else that homo at your church tells you, but there's no way you can make a valid argument that homosexuals should be DENIED the same rights that heterosexuals get from marriage.
Actually they found out that marriage crap was added in by a group of nobles who bribed the church to turn bonding into some holy piece of shit. Why would someone do that? Turns out some of the bastards had it turned into a church affair because they were afraid of potential brides marrying women and not carrying on their royal line as even back then they knew two women could not make a baby.

@ Wallow. Cling to your faith like a little baby suckling his mothers teat. Your political tactics are forfeit to me!
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog