View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-11, 05:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jamer should be banned from any forum..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Jamer should be banned from any forum where intelligent discussion takes place.
Atleast he's funny, I haven't seen you post anything substantially funny in.... well, ever... honestly.

On-topic: This is amazing. Another remarkable step towards being one with machine and living forever, I approve. I wish I could find more information about this story, I want to see the images that they came up with, like actual pictures of them so see how they turned out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-12-11 at 05:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V