View Single Post

Posted 2007-06-25, 05:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Some things can't be caught by..."
Vollstrecker said:
Some things can't be caught by preventive maintenance, but we don't know all the facts (nor will they all be reported if they aren't alreeady, as news will release only information that gets people to watch/read it).

Odds are about equal for the guy being responsible as him just getting the axe so people will feel better.

Yeah I suppose, shit... myself, I'd take a lopped off foot or two for about 60mil, 'cause you know they're gonna be rollin in money once the settlement case is over, EVEN THOUGH, the ride states that you .. "Ride at your own RISK!"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V