View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-03, 05:44 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "If you aren't doing anything wrong, who..."
Dar_Win said:
If you aren't doing anything wrong, who cares? I'm one of those people anal about my rights never being violated no matter what, and I don't care. It's helping to protect me.

Look what they're doing to our soldiers. Torturing them, and then beheading them. I think our people who are captured are treated far worse then theirs.

Truth. I've been to a lot of places there.
Look Darwin, you're arguing the wrong points. Just because you aren't doing anything, doesn't give the right for the government to spy on you unknowingly, that's a VIOLATION of our constitution. It isn't helping keep us more safe, when they are using it for their own benefits. I mean seriously,.. what good has it brought other than what is going on in the white house?... Hmm?

You can't turn the argument around, and say well, oh well, THEY DID IT FIRST! It doesn't make it right. Just because somebody comes up to you, and robs you dry, does that give you the right to mug an old lady on your way home? No.

And Texas, is full of steers and queers, case closed, just look at Bob! But that isn't even the case here, I was more-so refferring to bush as being a redneck, and if you've ever, EVER listened to him talk, and told me that he wasn't a redneck, you're spewing shit directly out of your own mouth.

Just go read up a bit on oil profiting in the middleast, Cheney's good 'ole Haliburton is up in the BILLIONS in profit alone this year already, the same with Bush's families independent companies they hold stock share with the Saudi Arabians.. who also, attacked us during 9/11, But that's a whole different debate.

The president's approval rating and war rating are both under 30% now, if you want to be on the losing side, go ahead and stay there.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V