View Single Post

Posted 2012-01-19, 06:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Did he figure out that you are a creep"
Trying to choose six themes from a list of twenty-nine that I can present as a list of my preferences for my dissertation project for my MSc. Now I'm not particularly mathematical (I'm a practical kinda guy, and after a certain point in my education, the mathematical concepts we were taught became theoretical... which is around the time I started to struggle) and I detest, above most other mathematical things, graph theory.

So out of the twenty-nine, how many are graph theory based? Twenty-motherfucking-four...

Thankfully, the odds of me not getting to do my first choice will be low (I'm proposing my own theme centred around using the Microsoft Kinect as a tool to quickly map environments, or within a system that reacts to motion), but that's still high enough to make me worry that I may be saddled with my fifth or sixth choices.

---

And I'm starting to get ronery... My undergraduate friends are all coming towards the ends of their degrees, which means lots of work, and any spare time they have is inevitably spent with girlfriends. Even when I've known their girlfriend longer than they've been together, no-one seems to want to sit in the bar and chat like old times.

Bastards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny