View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-01, 01:09 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Your silly... carrying around a bag of..."
Dude, that's a great article and something I have never even heard of until this day.

Problem is, the current law states that THC is an illegal substance. My theory is, the vapor leaves no residue hardly at all, so if you were to keep a bag in something like this:

They probably would never even know. And hell, even if you got pulled over, just let all the fucking air out of the bag, and the problem is solved. I see no reason why I cannot go purchase a vaporizer and fill up a bag or two, keep the one I'm not using frozen, and then just hit the other one whenever I want to. Hell, to me it seems like a great idea.

I actually have a few more ideas up my sleeve, but they are very good ideas concerning this topic, and I don't want to risk losing out on a ton of money with this idea, but who knows. I wish there were more straight forward answers out there... I think I may consult our 'Work Law Offices' and see what they can tell me with their free legal advice

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V