View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:57 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Wow. Explain to me how your response..."
Quote:
I said if we treat extremist Muslims one way, we need to treat extremist Christians the same
I was saying that Christian extremists have never done anything as catastrophic as kill over 2,000 people in one day.

Quote:
We NEVER got "intel" that Osama was having talks with Saddam
I found a link that dates pre-9/11 talks
http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...314700,00.html

Quote:
And finally, the WMD has been blown so far out of the water you extremist "republicans"
I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I think Republicans are to interested in making money for themselves, and Democrats cry about everything and are to pussy to make something happen. To be honest, I hate both of them, and just about everyone in the government.

Quote:
just admit that the president that you love so much is the biggest failure in the history of our country
I don't really like or dislike the president. I think he had a crisis on his hands, he was presented with information, and he had to act on the information he had at the time. Also, he isn't the biggest failure in the history of our country by a long shot. You sound like a 10 year old when you say that.

Quote:
admit that you we're wrong
No one is right or wrong. This is only opinions.

Quote:
stabbing you in the back using fear and terror
Using fear and terror? That's what Bin Laden is trying to do. I even never felt afraid from anything the president has ever said.

Quote:
to rise up his own personal bank accounts was and has been completely oblivious to you
I believe I have stated before that I think just about all politicians are money hungry thieves and crooks. That long list includes George Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win