Thread: gruesomeBODY
View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-01, 06:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sup Gruesome. I'm way better at Halo..."
I really cant discuss anything about what i do at the office (ill get in alot of trouble if they look around) but all i can say is that it is a terrible time to be in finance. With that said, the future looks bright considering i still have a job. Grav, the actual environment is pretty beat up. Everybody is unhappy and dreads coming in everyday. The group i work with is probably the most upbeat bunch of people in the compnay (other then excutives who are still making 6+ figures in bonuses). Will Kill, Listing my name isnt a problem, i just cant disclose anything that would be considered insider information. I cant even trade stocks without getting approved first. I am actually not sure if the bailout will help me personally, but i know its whats needed so the markets take a turn for the better.Thanatos, when i get my box back we should def play. I got my 50 a couple of months ago and got all other playlists about 45. Towards the end, right before i started working hardcore, i was playing with some semi-pros that taught me alot and really improved my game. Im going to be rusty but ill def pass that on to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY