View Single Post

Posted 2005-04-22, 09:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's the pussy way out. Beat the shit..."
Thanatos said:
That's the pussy way out. Beat the shit out of that fucker that keeps putting stuff on your chair. There's nothing worse than sitting on a gatorade bottle; don't let it happen to you (Didn't happen to me. Saw it happen. Hilarity ensued).

Man, you guys are into life way too much. Don't overthink everything. That's what I used to do constantly. Every time people said stuff or did stuff that involved me I thought about it from 4 different outlooks, it seemed like. Go with the fucking flow. Enjoy life. Don't worry about all this petty teenage shit; it's going to happen. The best thing you can do is just forget about it and go on with your day.
I agree with what Jizmo has said almost completely.

First of all, surprisingly, Grav gave me the best advice when it comes to women -- if they like you they will approach you themselves, otherwise, unless she's someone you plan on marrying, forget about it. If a girl approaches you, and you're interested in her as well, then everything is good. Otherwise, I've noticed I feel a lot better when I don't take shit so seriously. Just go with the flow, as Jizmo said. When you're indifferent to things, you're not depressed for the most part. Also, if alcoholism runs in your genes, I suggest drinking very responsibly, with limits, and following those limits, or not drinking at all, despite whatever everyone else is doing, because if it's in your genes then there's a better chance of it happening to you too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes