View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-15, 10:25 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Considering out planet is about to die,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Considering out planet is about to die, I'd say we've had plenty impact, and have only our progress to blame.
Unfortunately yes. My previous post was simply stating that WOULD be the "correct" way to live. Not that we HAVE.
I'm sure you have heard of Cain and Able correct Skurai?
The Fertile Crescent - "The region is often considered the cradle of civilization, saw the development of many of the earliest human civilizations, and is the birthplace of writing and the wheel."
This is where it all went wrong. The people in the fertile crescent are the ones that metaphorically ate from the "tree of knowledge". Assuming the way that they live life is best for humanity (because humans are the end all be all of the universe right?). They systematically spread agricultural throughout the world. The Semites and their way of life being destroyed to make room for more cultivation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke