View Single Post

Posted 2005-05-17, 09:51 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "i think sov knows what he is talking..."
After reading everyone's posts (especially Sov's): fuck!

Alright. She's for sure going to break up with him. It will be soon. I had nothing to do with them breaking up and I specifically told her I didn't want to be that reason. She was going to break up with him anyways when I stumbled along. I guess I just kind of made it speed up..

The thing is, nobody knows that we kissed/made out. People at work can tell that we like each other (fuck) and some people have questioned me about it. I'm pretty sure that once they break up we'll start a relationship and I'm pretty sure that we're all gonna still work at Taco Bell. I have no fucking clue how this is going to play out but it should be really interesting. I don't want to bring a weapon because if I did that shit I would have so many people come after me and he WOULD kill me once he recovered. Why do girls have to be so damn wonderful?

!King_Amazon! said:
Smoka tha pot. The answer will come to you my son.
Haha, I always am thinking about the predicament I'm in when I'm high. I swear, that's all I do now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos