Thread: Up in 3D
View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-08, 10:35 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "How's the reaction from the audience?..."
Senesia said: [Goto]
How's the reaction from the audience?
The reason I like seeing a movie in theatre is that the experience is quite different when you watch it with a bunch of random audience, well, given that they are not a rude crowd. (Which I don't run into very often here, but back in Hong Kong..)

I might go watch this one.

The audience's reaction was pretty typical of what the movie was, awestricken. There was a bunch of kids/parents combination I could tell with a quick little scan, and a few teenage couples, and that was about it. And everyone seemed to be really happy with it. But yeah, i'd recommend it. The 3D in addition with a huge 50ft screen and awesome surround sound is something that's hard to pass up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V