Thread: project
View Single Post

Posted 2009-08-04, 02:13 PM in reply to jamer123's post "project"
This is a bit of a grey area to discuss. When people register and ask about hacking into forums because they've been banned, or e-mail accounts because the wife's been sleeping around, or how to hack, they're usually banned. I'd assume the same would be true if you wanted to know how to hack.

On the other hand, I can find nothing in the FAQ that explicitly states you cannot discuss hacking. However, you are warned about malicious software and scamming - we can scam, and we cannot direct to malicious software (into which category hacking programs could fall).

Explain what you want to do, and we'll see. I imagine that the thread will be closed, though, so don't be surprised. A ban is possible, but as you're not directly defying the rules by linking to malicious software, or actually scamming someone, I don't think you'd get one.

My personal opinion is that you should probably look into something different to help you learn a language to begin with.

Which language are you hoping to learn?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny