View Single Post

Posted 2004-05-11, 09:27 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "yah she didn't know about seth, she was..."
Well, don't ask me how, but I'm a genius. I have some inside scoop on the Season Premiere's script. It goes as follows:

(Quite long might I add, but very intriguing if you want to see the openings possibility)

Kirsten is crying in the Pool Room in the opening scene

Sandy – Kirsten… it’ll be all right. We did all we could for Ryan, and now he is doing what he feels is necessary. We’ll still get to see him.

Kirsten – I know, it’s just that… I wasn’t expecting… I didn’t want him to leave. He was a part of our family just yesterday, and now… he’s gone.

Sandy – He’s still a part of our family…

Sandy keeps his arms wrapped around Kirsten for many ensuing minutes, just comforting her. He begins to recollect on meeting Ryan for the first time. A slight smile appears on his face as he thinks about all the wild antics over the past year.

Sandy – Hey, maybe we should go check up on Seth. He seemed really upset with Ryan leaving, and I haven’t heard a peep from his room all day. Why don’t you whip together some of your world-famous take-out dinner left overs while I get him?

Kirsten – Yeah, that’s a good idea. With the wedding and everything happening so fast, we should really make sure he’s dealing with this well. It’s gotta be hard on him. Ryan was like a brother for him…

Kirsten walks to the kitchen, and Sandy heads toward Seth’s room. Sandy walks into Seth’s empty room to find the two notes he left. A worried look comes over his face.

(In Seth’s voice) Dear Mom and Dad,

I have so many thoughts running through my head. There is so much that I’ve always wanted to do, and now that Ryan is gone, I just have to do them. I have to fulfill them. I’m sorry for leaving without any notice, but this was the best for me. I hope you understand.

Your loving son,

Seth (End monologue)

Sandy – Oh my God…

Sandy gathers himself, and calmly walks into the kitchen, so not to startle Kirsten.

Sandy – Kirsten, you’re not going to believe this…

Kirsten – What is it? Where is Seth?

Sandy – He left.

Kirsten – (frantically) WHAT?? Where did he go?

Sandy – I don’t know, he just left this letter.

Sandy hands Kirsten the letter, and as she reads it, she begins to cry, terrified.

Kirsten – (Shaking, talking very fast) What are we going to do? Where do you think he went? What does this mean? Why would he just leave like this? This isn’t like Seth!

Sandy – Calm down honey, lets think about this. First things first, we need to call Ryan, Summer, and Marissa and see if they’ve seen him or know anything about this.

Kirsten – All right, I’ll call over to my Dad’s to find Marissa and Summer, you call Ryan.

Kirsten and Sandy start making phone calls, but no one is answering the phone. Sandy decides to call the police. After giving them Seth’s description, Sandy hangs up the phone, now worried more than ever. He and Kirsten jump in the car and begin aimlessly roaming the streets looking for him.

Meanwhile, back in Chino.

Theresa – Ryan, I know this must have been a hard decision.

Ryan – You have no idea.

Theresa – Yes, I do. I know you had a new life in Newport, you have new friends, a new family, and everything was going perfect for you. This must have been hard on everyone.

Ryan – Yeah, well I want to be here for you. For us. If that’s my baby, I want to do everything I can for it. I want to be there for it. I want it to be happy, and this is the only way.

Theresa – And what if it isn’t?

Ryan looks over at Theresa, then back at the ground, unsure of what to say.

Ryan – I don’t know. I don’t know.

Theresa clearly looks upset at the indecision, but also realizes what his thoughts must be right now. She decides to let it go for now. They finally got all of Ryan’s things unpacked and settled in. They sit on the bed and just look uncomfortably at one another, neither really knowing what to say.

Scene fades to black.

Back at the Cohen’s house, a few hours later, the doorbell rings. It’s Summer, checking up on Seth.

Summer – Hey Mrs. Cohen, is Seth around?

Kirsten – No he’s not, you haven’t seen or talked to him lately have you?

Summer – No, I just wanted to come and see him. You know, make sure everything is all right. He seemed really bummed out with Ryan leaving and all.

Kirsten – Come on in. There is something you should see.

Kirsten walks Summer into the kitchen, where Sandy is sitting at the table, clearly disturbed.

Summer – Hey Mr. Cohen. Uhh, is everything all right? You like look really upset.

At that time, Summer notices an envelope on the counter, with her name on it. She becomes confused, and starts to worry.

Summer – What’s this letter? What’s going on?

Sandy – I think you should probably sit down while you read it Summer.

Summer takes the letter and sits at the kitchen table. Her eyes immediately begin to tear up in the middle of the note.

Summer – Oh my God. Where did he go? Did he say?

Sandy – No, he left us a letter as well. We’ve already contacted the authorities, drove around for hours, and we can’t get a hold of Ryan or Marissa. We don’t know what else to do.

Summer (Crying) – I can’t believe he just left like this. I mean, I had no idea. I have no idea where he could have gone, what he could be doing.

Kirsten walks behind Summer and puts her hands on her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

Sandy – Well, he can’t get too far. I doesn’t have any money.

Summer – Oh no.

Sandy and Kirsten – What?

Summer – Well, he was trying to sell his boat. He got an offer of $6,000 for it, which he should have received today.

Sandy – What?!? He was selling the boat? What for? He loves that boat.

Summer – Something about giving the money to Ryan to give to Theresa to help support the baby.

Sandy – Oh my God. Well, lets head down to the docks and ask around. Maybe they’ll know something.

Sandy, Kirsten, and Summer all jump in the car, and head towards the docks, hoping for some insight as to Seth’s where abouts.

Meanwhile, back at the new Nichol’s palace, Marissa is devastated. She recklessly looks out at the world on her bedroom balcony, taking sips of her Vodka bottle. She already lost Ryan once, and now it is happening all over again. She feels as though the weight of the world is on her shoulders, and she is trapped in between the peaks of her pride and the depths of her fears. After taking her second, third, and fourth swig from the bottle, she begins to cry hysterically. She looks at the bottle, and right then and there, she realized what she was doing. She realized that is she continues with this trend, what will happen. She’s been down this road before, and it drove Ryan away. It caused such a rift in her life, that she becomes scared of herself, and throws the bottle. It crashes on the pavement, and she falls to her knees.

Marissa – What am I doing? Why do I do this?

She then starts to think about the cruel words Seth said to her. Was he right? Could it really be her fault? Did she drive Ryan away? The thoughts become unbearable, and she storms out of her room, out of the house, and runs away. She ends up at her Dad’s house, desperately seeking his solace. She walks in the front door. Haley and Jimmy are there, and immediately go over to her.

Jimmy – Sweetie, are you all right? What’s wrong? How did you get here?

Marissa – I just don’t know what to do. I feel like everything is so screwed up. I feel like I screwed everything up, and now I’m all alone.

Jimmy – Sweetheart. You’re not alone. You’ll never be alone, not as long as I have anything to say about it. Why don’t you take a long, warm bath, throw on some comfortable clothes, and let me make you some dinner. Alright?

Marissa – Sure. That actually sounds really good. I’m all worn out.

Marissa goes up to take a bath and get comfortable. Jimmy calls over to the Nichol’s and tells Julie that Marissa is over there picking up some things she forgot. Haley orders some Chinese food for delivery.

Jimmy – I just wish there was something more I could do. I wish I could just make all her troubles go away. I miss the old days of me and her hanging out, worry free. Now it seems like so much is happening, and its turning her in circles.

Haley – It’s just a tough time right now. Between Julie marrying my Dad, her moving out, you and I starting to date, and now that Ryan left, she has a lot on her plate. She’ll adjust, it just takes time. The best thing for her is support.

Jimmy – Yeah, I know. Things have gotten so complicated over the last year. But you’re definitely right, time heals all.

Haley – Of course I’m right.
Haley gives Jimmy her sexy eyes, and decides to change the gloomy mood a bit.
Haley - Now, where were we a few minutes ago?
Jimmy takes Haley and carries her to the couch, where they passionately kiss.

Scene switches to Ryan, lying on his bed, trying to figure out what in the world he is going to do next. So many thoughts are running rampantly through his head. He misses the Cohen’s, he misses Seth, and mostly, he missed Marissa. Theresa reluctantly enters, followed by Eddie.

Theresa – Uh, Ryan?

Ryan looks up toward Theresa, then jumps out of his bed at the sight of Eddie.

Theresa – Ryan, calm down. Eddie is here to talk, nothing more.

Ryan – How could you let him in this house?

Eddie – Hey, I deserve to be here life more than you do! Why don’t you go back to your rich ass VIP life, and let us live ours?!?

Ryan – Why don’t you try to be a real man, and try to hit me, not a defenseless girl?

Theresa – Ryan, Eddie, STOP! Stop this right now! This was a terrible idea, Eddie, maybe you should just leave.

Eddie – What? I’m not leaving, that jerk should be the one leaving. Why is here anyway?

Theresa – Because of the baby. I don’t know… I’m not sure who the father is…

Eddie – WHAT?? What do you mean you’re not sure who the father is?
In a fit of rage, Eddie grabs Theresa by the arms and begins to violently shake her. Ryan immediately tackles Eddie to the ground and punches him 3 times in the face, at which point Arturo grabs Ryan and pulls him off. Arturo then grabs Eddie from the ground and throws him out of the house.

Ryan – Theresa, are you all right? He didn’t hurt you did he?

Theresa (Crying) – No. He didn’t hurt me, I’m just scared. Scared that he might actually be the baby’s father.

Ryan then hugs Theresa and holds her in his arms. She hugs him back, shaking and crying. Theresa’s mother comes in after hearing what happened and makes sure everything is ok. She can tell by their faces that everything definitely is not.

So, what do you think so far, if you actually made it through the whole thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied