View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-14, 08:19 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "give me 1 example of someone that is..."
There is no one. If someone can maje it through life without caring what other people thought of them, they would be the biggest pieces of shit.

Think about it, they would have no class, no manners, no personality, no morals, no respect, no nothing. It all ties in with caring about what others think.

Do you think you would have any class if you didn't have to in most occasions? If you were at a dinner party with your boss's family and you didn't care what they thought, you would show up wearing rags and eat like disrespectful asshole.

Would you respect others if you didn't have to? Or would you treat others like they mean nothing to you, and change like the wind?

The answer is No, you wouldn't. Because you wouldn't care what others thought. You would be.. a piece of shit.

When I first met my USA Coaches, I wore a light blue dress shirt with a red tie, and khaki dockers with dress shoes and my shirt tucked in. I cared what they would think, and I value first, second, third, and last impressions. Everybody cares what others think, in one way or another. If you claim you don't, you're full of shit. If you actually dont, then you clearly have no goals whatsoever in life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish