View Single Post

Posted 2010-05-17, 08:52 AM in reply to PureRebel's post "Hmmm.. can you fix my Problem?"
PureRebel said: [Goto]
I have a HP pavilion dv7 i think? it has always run smoothly until about a week ago, explorer.exe doesn't seem to wanto open automatically on startup. i thought i was fucked and have slowly been trying to solved the problem. i managed to figure out how to go from completely black on startup to getting into my folders and running explorer.exe manually. but im sick of doing this! any brainers?
Run > Msconfig > Services or Startup i'm not sure because I can't check on here, but it could possibly be in one of those two. But K_A is right, downloading malicious content is 99.9% the reason why your computer randomly started acting up.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V