View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-31, 02:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What makes me sad about this scenario,..."
I recommend everyone watch it, especially if you don't know much about this stuff. It's pretty damning, and pretty fucked up. I'm really interested to see how this plays out. The only way the Catholic church can save face now is to make the Pope resign, and have complete transparency in regards to these internal cover-ups of sorts. The fact that the Vatican acts as a sovereign nation, and abuses things such as diplomatic immunity to protect and continue to allow pedophiles to molest and rape children, should be more than enough reason to take their power away. They obviously are not using it for "good" like they would have us all think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!