View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-22, 04:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Jesus Christ, you are so fucking..."
mjordan2nd said:
Jesus Christ, you are so fucking stupid. You just made me take my own goddamed name in vein. That pisses me the fuck off. I hate breaking one of my own commandments. NOT EVERY BLACK MAN WAS INCAPABLE OF READING. I figured you were intelligent enough to put two and two together, and figure out that these diaries are from blacks that could read and write, but obviously I'm giving you too much credit. What can I say? I usually end up giving fuckwits too much credit. My own fault. When I said your IQ was 25 -- I take it back. There is no way your IQ is over 20.

In fact, I'm beginning to think that you're some insane annoyance bot set up by the Klan who's been programmed to copy and paste the stupidest bullshit he can find, and post links to the stupidest bullshit he can find.
I think those diaries were really written by some Jews to start a few race wars.

Quote:
I've seen it before, you twit. I have no desire to waste my time reading more of the KKKs ignorant propoganda. The real question is, did you even read Jew Watch? Because if you did, even a moron could figure out that it was a racist website. But, again, I give you too much credit. Morons have a chance of redemption. You're like a dirty, inbred, retarded chimp. That leaves redemption out of the question.
I've read it multiple times.

Quote:
Of course, that has no relevance to what I said in the previous post whatsoever, but I'll answer it anyway. Of course we've evolved differently. Our pigmentation is obviously different. But furthermore, even me and my sister have evolved differently. That's how it works. You're right. All races are unique. But don't call yourself white. You insult the white race by calling yourself white. You belong to the race of stupid.
I am very smart.

Quote:
Really? How far? Five, maybe 6 generations? The fact remains that humans evolved from Africa. Now of course, out of your sheer ignorance, you're going to deny that as best as you can with your feeble arguments, but there is very substantial scientific evidence to back that up, just like evolution has been backed up.
Wouldn't that mean that everyone was black at one point and the pure Africans are the least evolved? (Not like I'm saying they're stupid or anything -- I'm just wondering what you think.

Quote:
So how does that prove that he didn't think that the "Negroid" was their equal? And as for the last part of Jefferson's quite, he was quite obviously wrong, because America is a melting point for all of the worlds cultures, and it is the most powerful nation in the world. If the white race was meant to live alone then Europe should be the most powerful. If people are supposed to stick to their own kind, then China, or some other country should be the most powerful nation. The fact is, the most powerful nation in the world is full of all of the worlds cultures, and it has only gotten more powerful over the years.
I never said we weren't, and I never said any race was stupid. I'm not a racist.

Quote:
You ... are ... really ... ignorant to history. Have you not heard of the 1920s? You don't need Jewish people's history books even for that, just ask my Great-Grandfather. Blacks were freed in 1865. In 1865 itself, you could see hate crimes. Right now, hate crimes are much lower than they were throughout history. By the way, your hatred for Jews is blatant racism. Just letting you know. I figured your too damned stupid to know.
I never said white people never made hate crimes; I'm just saying the Jews kill a lot more people with all their Zionist New Age Wars. I'm not racist towards Jew religion. I just don't like the Z.O.G. Machine.

Quote:
Funny how the pyramids were made by Africans.

Just look at the faces of the people in the Egyptian artwork, the texture of the hair, bonestructure, etc....None of that is pure Negroid at all.... Just because Egypt was in Africa, that doesn't mean the citizens were all pure Negroid. They were multi-racial. Besides, if everyone was black at one point, then I guess the ones who became white evolved out of Egypt, right?

Quote:
Once again, NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!
OKAY!

Quote:
Bigots deserve to be discriminated against. I have no hate for the color of people's skins. I have hate for stupidity.
I don't hate skin; I just hate actions.

Quote:
Which Klan site did you get this from?
I could use my unlimited sources, but I will just use my common sense. We came here, we looked like we pose a threat, so they attack us, right?

Quote:
Yea. And their was a genocide of an entire race involved to do that. There was a systematic extermination of an entire race. Where do you get off saying that our way of life is better than theirs, or that our cities are in any way more important than their homes.
Hey, the Spartans are extinct; don't you feel sorry for them, too?

Quote:
Read the bullshit that you've copied and pasted.
Okay.

Quote:
You need to get out in America more often.
Okay.

Quote:
I can blame 95% of it on one race.
Then, you're a racist. LOL!

Quote:
BWAHAHAHA. After you've been owned by me multiple times, and everyone else on this forum multiple times just like I said would happen, you still have the audacity to pull something like that out of your ass? Dirty, inbred, retarded chimps are funny. Perhaps I should point you to this thread: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35691

Why don't you ask everyone who they think is winning?
Everyone here is racist towards me the white boy.

Quote:
And please tell me what happens when they can't. Uh-Oh. Gotta turn your thinking cap on (in your case, you may need to buy one first). You're going to have to look into history for this one.
They all die?

Quote:
Well, why don't you show me one slave's diary where he doesn't recall being whipped, or a slaveowner's diary where he doesn't recall whipping a slave, or having a slave whipped? Plus, again, ask an old black man about his grandparents.
Blame the rich people, not me. My ancestors didn't even live in America all those years ago.

Quote:
Well, if Ivy leagues are looked upon so highly, and if, as your klan sites say, 23% of them are Jewish, then the Jews must be pretty damned smart. I mean they control Hollywood and MTV and everything, so they must be smarter than you. As I said, if 1% of our population has such a big influence on us, that's the 1% I'm going to be part of.
They only accept semites.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-22 at 05:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon