Thread: [PS3] Home
View Single Post

Home
Posted 2008-12-13, 01:38 AM
Anyone try it yet?

What are your opinions or views?

I honestly am a little disappointed. I expected a VAST assortment of customization. I see little uniqueness in clothing. Yet, as a beta, I can't get all pissed off as we don't know if that's all that is meant to be in the final release. God forbid.

I found the interface (little pocket PDA-thing) rather easy to navigate. Simplistic yet stylish. Apartment customization has a lot of potential.

My only real beef with the character customization is the structure system. The service gives you eight (a-h) types are bones/face structures to choose from and an option to customize (mix the types) with a slight variation between the eight. My problem with the system is that it leaves little ability to make it look like yourself. MY NOSE DOES NOT CURVE IN LIKE THAT AND I CAN'T MAKE IT STRAIGHT!!!

Also, object/character shadowing is real-time but environment shadows are pre-baked giving a less-immersive feeling when your character walks under a shadow.

I also couldn't find (purchasing or otherwise) a TV, picture frame or stereo. Anyone have one? I'd love to display my girlfriend on every inch of my walls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G