Thread: Kidney Failure
View Single Post

Kidney Failure
Posted 2007-11-28, 08:30 PM
Well due to the excess amount of drugs I have taken in my lifetime, I think I could possibly be having Kidney failure... Right now the area of my back where the Kidneys are located, hurts insanely, I have a headache, and other shit. Today I consumed 30-40Mgs of Adderall.

I googled Kidney Failure symptoms, and the ones that I've noticed I have I made bold:

Quote:
If you experience any of the symptoms of kidney failure listed here, discuss them with your doctor:

* A metallic or other foreign taste in your mouth
* Tiredness
* Feeling cold
* Headaches
* High blood pressure
* Insomnia
* Itching and dryness of the skin
* Loss of appetite or nausea
* Pain in the small of the back in the area of the kidneys
* Poor concentration, confusion, forgetfulness
* Poor sex drive
* Restless or cramped legs
* Shortness of breath
* Swelling in the hands, feet, or face, especially around the eyes, when you just wake up)
* Urination problems, such as foamy or bloody urine, more or less urine than usual, or a change in how often you urinate

“I began to complain of a severe headache. I thought that it was due to the pace of life, stress and my work. It seemed silly to go to the doctor. In any case, he would have just asked me to work less.” - Anita, Norway, Diagnosed with kidney failure
So that's 8 out of 15.... not looking so good.

I'd go to the hospital and get them checked out, but if I told them I was on Adderall, I'd go to jail for a violation of probation.

Looks like I'm fucked.

***Predicting replies****

*Stop doing drugs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-