View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-08, 03:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Looks like I was right. So what is..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Looks like I was right.

So what is the reason D3V is staying banned..? Anybody? From what I've gathered, Chruser doesn't care if D3V is banned or not, he'd be all for unbanning him.... BUT... KA is preventing this.

Why does KA have more authority than Chruser in this matter?
Or perhaps D3v is once again just trying to start shit. But sure, buy into what he says and start calling me a Nazi again or something.

D3v lives in his own little world. I don't know where he got the idea that Chruser "would be all for unbanning him," but that's not the case. If it were, he wouldn't be banned.

"[12:21] Colon: chruser told me the other day that the ban had no reason to still be in tact, but it was that K_A doesn't want me to come back which is why I am not unbanned..."

All that is is D3v trying to start something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!