View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-08, 01:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm in full agreement with you. I..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned
Looks like I was right.

So what is the reason D3V is staying banned..? Anybody? From what I've gathered, Chruser doesn't care if D3V is banned or not, he'd be all for unbanning him.... BUT... KA is preventing this.

Why does KA have more authority than Chruser in this matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos