View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-17, 07:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Apparently, yes. Which is my whole..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Apparently, yes. Which is my whole problem with this banning. When did people start taking this forum as a way of life and not as an entertaining part of life? Everyone is different - Some people come on here and post like they haven't had a lick of education their whole lives, other's post very thought invoking posts/threads, while others just peek in to see what's going on. Does that mean that any one of these members are better than others? Not in my opinion.

What makes a good member is someone that brings a lot of activity. Not every thread/post is going to bring positive comments that make everyone sit at their computer and have a good laugh, or really contemplate the meaning of life. Half of the activity on this damn forum is people squabbling and bickering over stupid shit - always has, and hopefully always will. For some reason is bring entertainment to people, like me. By banning someone permanently that brings that aspect to the table, as well as NUMEROUS very positive threads/posts is ridiculous.

Honestly, I don't post here enough to really see the effects is has, but like I said before, it was a pretty assinine decision.
I'm in full agreement with you. I haven't posted as much on here since D3V left. Why? Because he brought a SHITLOAD of activity with him, whether it was good or bad, it was still activity and that is something that Zelaron desperately needs.

And to KA, MJ, and Grav that threatened to leave or did leave because of D3V: you guys are incredibly sensitive pussies. Grow up. You're going to leave a forum because you have a problem with a certain member? There's an ignore feature here, USE IT. The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned. That's my take on this, anyway. I could be incredibly off-base but it makes perfect sense to me.

Either way, this whole issue is completely retarded.

omgzzzzz im gong to leeve here becuz i h8 u!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos