View Single Post

Posted 2007-03-13, 08:04 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "1. If you understand the concept of..."
GravitonSurge said:
1. If you understand the concept of adaptation, then you understand evolution. Evolution is adaptation on a larger scale. Basically you just debunked your own arguement. How do you think those bacteria adapt? God gives them +1 to membrane armor?
No, I said that slight changes in the cell itself can cause it to survive longer than the others... (my example was a cell with a thicker wall)...

GravitonSurge said:
2. Obviously bats utilize sound. Are you that stupid? I was pointing out that your arguement doesn't make sense.
Really? I thought your comparison between humans (whom need eyes to survive on their own) and bats (who dont need eyes to survive) made perfect sence....

GravitonSurge said:
4. You're asking for a fossil? Look it up yourself. There are thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of fossils that have been discovered. You can't just plug your ears and go NYAH-NYAH-NYAH CAN'T HEAR YOU! Although that's exactly what you're doing...
I asked for an evolutionary fossil, not just any fossil.... and I have looked, so far all possible fossils have turned out to be fakes....

GravitonSurge said:
3. Nobody here thinks being autistic is a benefit. That's not even what we were talking about. Try to READ your opponents points first.
Did you not say this yourself?
GravitonSurge said:
Many mentally "off" children are being born with significant abilities, most of which are termed autistic. However, these skills are usually overshadowed by their inability to meld with society.
I think you should pay more attention to your own replys....

Last edited by Draco; 2007-03-13 at 08:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDraco is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Draco