View Single Post

Posted 2015-02-17, 09:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Is Jesus Real in a Parallel Universe?"
I'm not terribly familiar with the theories, but I would assume the potential universes would still be bound by what is possible. Perhaps "what is possible" is variable, though.

My own personal theory would be something like that at some starting point, there is a single universe which is governed by some given set of laws. At every point in time where something could happen one way or another, a new universe is propagated to cover every potential outcome. Repeat ad infinitum, and you are still left with only universes containing possible outcomes of the initial universe.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think so.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2015-02-17 at 09:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!