View Single Post

Spiders and Birthday cakes.
Posted 2009-08-11, 12:34 PM
I was drawing my friend a Birthday Cake, since her birthday was two days ago, and I didn't get her anything. I promissed it would start as a cake, but with a so much random stuff on it you couldn't tell it was a cake.
So, I got my mechanical penis and started drawing it, when I noticed a really big spider on the cealling. It was like, quarter sized.
I freaked out, and ran into the Kitchen ot get the bugspray, ran back it, and it was standing still. It looked more like a scorpion then a spider...
I sprayed and it fell down onto the paper, and I sprayed again, but I got the paper wet and smelly.
The spider ran away into my bedroom, and I chased it, spraying some more. Unfortunately, it got away. And now the cake was all well and smelled funny and was sticky, so I couldn't draw the cake...

And the spider is now in my bedroom, waiting to kill me...

This has been a very bad day...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai