View Single Post

Posted 2023-05-16, 11:18 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Little trip report for Zelaron: ..."
kaos said: [Goto]
Little trip report for Zelaron:

Decided to trip on "acid" (come to find out it was 25i-nBome).

:00 - Dipped my index finger into the baggy and just got enough to coat my finger. Applied to Gums.

:45 - Wondering why it hasn't worked now, usually takes me 30-45 minutes to feel effects. I check my gums and nothings there, I must've washed it down when I drank some soda earlier. :/

:00 - Took a dab and applied to the tip of my cigarette, went to the restroom and lit it up. Big spark at the tip of the cig, inhaled quick. Lol.. nothing.

Oh shit...

:00 - Took a little bit more than the first time on my index finger and applied top gum.
:30 - Feeling something in the background... Could be placebo.
:45 - Definitely feeling something. Staring at the ceiling light...
1:00
Stuck like a motherfucker. I know I'm in for a ride now. I keep staring at the light and suddenly the walls in the rooms flicker with light slowly and slowly creeping from the bottom until they hit the ceiling. If I keep staring at the light it stays the dimension. Look anywhere else and everything is just waiting to morph. My hands and feet are sweating like a bitch. I feel like I'm another entity controling this body and having trouble getting it up. I look at shit around the room and it's like my vision went from being able to perceive 32-bit color to 8-bit color (don't know if that makes sense lol).

I sit there and stare at my hand and watch vivid trails of my hand movement, then.. Everything goes crazy. Keep in mind, there is no "life changing" awareness from any of this. Just a bunch of crazy mindfucks everywhere. I keep asking my self "Brain, what the fuck are you doing" and can hear myself in my own mind. I wonder for a few minutes (felt like hours) whether me as a "soul" is acctually talking to my brain, or whether my brain is talking to itself in third person. I laugh and quickly stop (don't want to wake up the kids, or trip out my girl). I finally get the strength to get up and realize I feel like I have no control over my oral breathing. It feels so dry and feels like I'm choking on my own tongue. I start feeling sick and make myself throw up, I thought I would feel better but it just made the trip even worse. I watch my daughter and quickly feel much better, I trip out on it for a while and then her face starts to distort and makes me angry at my self for that. I get up, go to the restroom, take a shower.

Fucking mirrors. I usually don't look at my self in the mirrors, but I got stuck just sitting there. Half the time giggling like a kid in a candy store from the face morphs, the other half giving myself heart attacks at how real and vivid it looks. I shake my head and pace around to return visual perception, 10 seconds of staring into something and here it comes back. I take a piss and get stuck looking at the bath towl, all the fibers like worms moving around trying to escape, or wanting to absorb some life into them. I realize after a long 5 minutes my dick is in my hand and put it away. I wash my hands and trip out on my face more lol.

I come to the conclusion that I have to go to work the next day and need to go to sleep, I take 2 Nyquil ZZZZ's and try to knock out, I search Google images for trippy pictures on my phone and lose track of time just amazed at them.

after about 7 hours of tripping balls by myself from 2 in the morning to 9 in the morning I finally baseline and feel my body aching all over.

All in all I wasn't prepared, thought at first I'd take a little bit to trip out before I hit the sack, ended up in an amazing place by myself, dissapointed that I hadn't shared the experience with anyone. Scary at first for a couple of hours, and then total amazement at being able to control the perception of my own reality.

-kaos

I dunno how this was glossed over
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-