View Single Post

Posted 2023-04-24, 12:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I smoked it from a bong, it was on top..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I smoked it from a bong, it was on top of some weed.
If you're going this route I highly suggest to pack some weed, then the DMT, then more weed. You don't want to apply direct heat to DMT or else you'll destroy it.

The second time, packed bong with weed, was a lot more DMT. I can't remember what it was about the hit, but it was very different than pot, it felt "plastic", or something.
Not sure here, maybe because you burned the fuck out of the DMT

I logged it in real time on discord, I recall thinking to myself "Oh! Psychedelic sequences in film and television are accurate." followed by "I am now going to use my own jaw to destroy my teeth (out of anger)" followed by -- gosh, there's a long freak out basically, patterns start flying off the walls and floor, the carpet, which is very much just a grey carpet, was spinning around in a whirl. Eventually I got so hot and sweaty that I had kicked off all my clothes, it felt like something evil was sweating out of me. The patterns on the blankets around me danced around as I came to a calm.
Try having a piece of gum, hide it under your tongue when you hit it. While peaking its doubtful that you'll have the ability to choose to chew but you never know. I'd only do this if I had a trip sitter in case of choking (I doubt you'd actually choke to death, but the intensity of a [bad] emotion while peaking isn't gonna be fun)

Basically, textures were emphasized to an extreme? Curly hair seemed more like Yarn and stuff. Last about an hour before I felt like I was mostly normal again, immediately wanted more. Thankfully the person watching me convinced me not to, or I might be an addict already? I definitely understand how addiction happens now, or one of the ways it can happen.
You're not going to get addicted to DMT, if you do please get in contact as most would consider you legally insane. An hour seems excessive, I usually trip for 10-15 minutes with an afterglow for 10-15. Either you're smoking some dirty shit or you're (most likely) fucking it with the placement and more importantly, a lighter.

I dunno where you're at mentally (hopefully well) but DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. DMT.

Personally, I'll hit it (vape, no flame) and decide where I want to go:

1 hit - baseline tripping, the equivalent to what you'd feel if you took a low (80-100ug) dose of acid.

2 hits - yooo what the fuck is this. Can you weigh things in time or time things in weigh? At this point you're fucked up but can still operate (or try at least)

3 hits - blast off stage, you'll most likely need someone to assist you with this one but its worth it. At this stage all energy becomes a single point of focus and your entire understanding of the universe falls apart (if you think that "apart" is real). You can fuck with it - morph it, breath it, listen to it, it doesn't matter. However, please understand that its not slut energy, you can't just go into it thinking that you're gonna hit it and quit it (I'm sure you're aware). Sometimes it lets you control parts, sometimes you'll end up on a different planet speaking with hooded creatures and other times it doesn't matter as anything you read here would mean less than nothing to you there.

I think you'll have a better trip if you smoke it correctly tbh. Last week I took 160ug acid, a gram or two of mushrooms and then while peaking tried to blast off. I was told that I was unable/gone after the second hit but holy fuck. I wish my memory wasn't so dogshit (self-sabotaging dumbass) because I don't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-