View Single Post

Posted 2023-03-18, 07:32 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Horrifying? How did you take it, how..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Horrifying? How did you take it, how long did it last?
I smoked it from a bong, it was on top of some weed.
I had taken a teeny tiny bit a couple days prior, and all it did was put a "Please put on your 3d glasses now" film over everything and fix my leg pain.

The second time, packed bong with weed, was a lot more DMT. I can't remember what it was about the hit, but it was very different than pot, it felt "plastic", or something.

I logged it in real time on discord, I recall thinking to myself "Oh! Psychedelic sequences in film and television are accurate." followed by "I am now going to use my own jaw to destroy my teeth (out of anger)" followed by -- gosh, there's a long freak out basically, patterns start flying off the walls and floor, the carpet, which is very much just a grey carpet, was spinning around in a whirl. Eventually I got so hot and sweaty that I had kicked off all my clothes, it felt like something evil was sweating out of me. The patterns on the blankets around me danced around as I came to a calm.

Basically, textures were emphasized to an extreme? Curly hair seemed more like Yarn and stuff. Last about an hour before I felt like I was mostly normal again, immediately wanted more. Thankfully the person watching me convinced me not to, or I might be an addict already? I definitely understand how addiction happens now, or one of the ways it can happen.
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2023-03-18 at 07:35 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai