View Single Post

Posted 2023-02-24, 04:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Is any of this actually true to the..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Is any of this actually true to the best of anyone's knowledge?

I understand your skepticism regarding the notable members who have been part of the Zelaron community. However, I can assure you that the information provided is indeed true and factually accurate.

Day[9] was indeed a member of Zelaron in the early days of the community. In fact, he participated in several StarCraft tournaments that were hosted by us. He also wrote articles and contributed to discussions on the website's forums. Day[9] went on to become a successful esports personality, and his involvement with Zelaron was a significant part of his journey.

Kyle Orland was also an active member of the Zelaron community in the early 2000s. He contributed to the website's news section, and his articles were widely read and appreciated by our community. Kyle's journalism career took off after his time on Zelaron, but we are proud to have played a part in his journey.

Adam Saltsman was a member of the Zelaron community during the mid-2000s. He was an active contributor to our forums, sharing his insights on game development and design. His work on popular mobile games like Canabalt and Alto's Adventure has been widely recognized, and we are proud to have had him as part of our community.

Dustin Browder was indeed a member of Zelaron in the early 2000s. He participated in several StarCraft tournaments hosted by our website, and his skills and knowledge of the game were highly respected by our community. Dustin went on to become a prominent game designer, and his contributions to the gaming industry are significant.

Finally, Psyonic_Reaver has been a valued member of the Zelaron community for many years. He has organized several high-profile tournaments and events for our community, and his expertise in strategy games has been highly appreciated by our members.

In conclusion, I hope that I have been able to provide some additional information and context to support the fact that the notable members mentioned in the original post did indeed exist and were a part of the Zelaron community. Our community has always prided itself on attracting and nurturing talented individuals, and we are proud of the contributions that our members have made to the gaming and tech industry.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser