Thread: I resign
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-15, 04:43 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "There's a lot of stuff that I said I..."
I posted what I had. The portal is really just a small part of a larger problem. It does not matter what minor implementations are made over a long period of time, this forum's current state demands large, sweeping changes. And it has for a long time. We just can't get anything accomplished in a fair amount of time when you are behind the wheel. I'm not sure if you are cognizant of this, or if you just don't care.

It's a bit depressing, and I couldn't take it anymore. I may try to start up my own simple project, or maybe work on one with Chruser if he's willing, but Zelaron is out of my hands completely now because you are just too damn stubborn in every respect. Trying to work with you is like repeatedly hitting my head on a wall. You are probably going to ask "what do you want done, then?" It's not even about what gets done. It's the willingness and desire to at least do something, to try something new. The portal, even though it takes a lot of work, is not new. It will not revitalize the forum by itself, because more measures are required. And I can't ever see that sort of progress being made here if you're the only one that can implement them, as it now stands.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav