Thread: I resign
View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-15, 12:05 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "So you give up? What have you done..."
WetWired said:
So you give up? What have you done during your time as admin to reverse this supposed effect I've had?
Yes, I give up! I forfeit to the absolute vice grip you have on this forum. It seems any idea of Chrusers or mine that you were against was either unimplementable or just not worth your bother. I can't even count how many instant messaging discussions between the three of us have been instantly rejected by you because you have a mental disease and cannot psychologically handle change. Any idea that may be interesting, or at least worth giving a chance, if not wholeheartedly agreed upon by you was shot down. We had to dance around on thin ice to persuade you to do anything because Chruser doesn't even have full access anymore. Even if he did, the code you've implemented is so back-asswards that nobody can make heads or tails of it but you.

Since you have no intention of letting us try new things, I really have no choice but to resign. I cannot afford to spend the countless hours it takes to convince you that something is at least worth trying. Even the things that you did implement, such as large avatars, took too much fighting. Honestly dealing with your mulish attitude leaves me drained.

I don't have the time or energy to help Zelaron any longer... because of you. I hope you enjoy choking the life out of this forum. I really can't see how you can argue otherwise. Even the portal is too little, too late.

I just feel bad for Chruser. It must be somewhat heartbreaking to watch this slow descent of his first pet project and not be able to do anything about it but act politically. I'm pretty sure that in your mind, this is your forum.

If anyone is put aback by this, this has been a long time in the making. I would even say Wetwires is the primary reason the forum has remained mostly stagnant in recent years. I wonder how many would follow us to a new forum, if one was made? Let me know...

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-09-15 at 01:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav