Thread: Penguin :(
View Single Post

Posted 2003-01-23, 09:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Penguin :("
uhh no, i can be on on Weekends and Early morn, if i want on on weekdays (Besides homework) i gotta do work =[

I gave a kid some firecrackers that he lit in class, yes IN CLASS, and then my friends ratted me out .... Anyway, as if 4 days of ISS and 8 houres of community service isent enough, I have to get grounded at home too... I wasent even there when he lit them, but still =[

I went in there going to try to deny it all but, im not good at that, plus he already knew so i made an ass of myself, so i just said fine and went with it.... =[

Ill prolly be as active as i was if not a little bit less, ill make up for it on weekends, ill be on aim more on my Cell phone so ill type SLOWWWW but ill be here, just not as often =[

And I can always get on for emergencys and crap, the punishment isent really STRICT so, i can trade 1 weekend for a weekday on comp doing games or whatever, what sucks is i just payed for a month of Ragnorak Online which will goto waste ;p

Shutup grav =[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin