Thread: 101 Dalmations
View Single Post

Post 101 Dalmations
Posted 2002-09-28, 10:09 PM
I know many of us (including myself) have grown up with the cute little rascals, watching the movies and buying the merchandise ( maybe yourself but not I), and even made me want to own a dalmation at one point (a very brief moment in my childhood) but the thing that has been bothering me during the last couple days ( thanks much to the hit game Kingdom Hearts from squaresoft) is are the parents of all these puppys nothing but doggy whores?

Look at them there is 101 of the little things does the father actually contain that much semen?

and during the shows the parents are always running around having fun where is all the work they have to put into making so many childern?

so tell me this is Perdita having an affair on Pongo?
or is Pongo using some
type of sexually enhancing drug?

are the dalmations made in a lab?
wheres the stress? ( I come from a family of 4 kids and not a day goes by without problems? where is theres?)
this is all confusing for me if anyone could clear this up it would be much appreciated ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE