View Single Post

Posted 2009-06-20, 05:43 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Well, it is serious. 90% percent of the..."
When I was about 4, there were bees EVERYWHERE. Always there were probably 50 in our little quarter acre yard. Well, starting in the early to mid 90's we almost never saw bees anymore. There were very much the rarity, and especially honey bees. We would still see the larger bees, but not the small honey bees. Not until this year have I seen so many. When I was home this past week I had to very carefully watch where I walked in my yard to avoid scooping one under my toes in my sandals. They were EVERYWHERE. I don't know if there's a close hive or what, but I at least know in my neighborhood (which is consequently in Kentucky, not being listed on that map as affected) this is the best I've seen the bee population in many years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood