View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-12, 03:22 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I found it quite sad. Not too big of a..."
wanna know what makes absolutely no sence to me about the olympics? the whole idea of america playing nice with countries we are at war with. the US and the middle east countries are all having fun playing cricket, basketball, and soccerr together - yet we cant manage to leave eachother alone outside of the olympics. if somehow every single country in the world can come to 1 place and get along, why cant we all just leave eachother alone untill the olympics in the next 4 years, shit - trash talk eachother and tell them that in 4 years your going to be dunking on them like a small arab boy waving a gun in the air. but damn, blowing up eachother? that is why i think the olympics is retarded...

^did that make sence?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla