View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 03:03 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I was excited to see this thread..."
How am I insane? So anyone who is opposed to zionist worldwide oppression is insane? Tell me what sort of benefit diluting bloodlines (race mixing) has for any humans? What evidence do you have to support that mongrelized individuals are any more intelligent or even physically better off than a pure raced individual? All future advances of humanity will cease if the Jew succeeds in mongrelizing races. The Aryans, Caucasoids, Mongoloids, Negroids are almost always far better off staying pure, but the Jew, the most notorious mongrel, wishes nothing else than to see this purity diluted. Take a look at India, for example, if you think "racism" will end due to blood dilution then, you have no idea what you are talking about. The higher caste almost always has more Aryan blood and the lower caste is basically, Dravidian.

The people who support this Jewtopia are either A. Jews B. Race-mixers (I'm assuming you have a Negroid or Mongoloid mate?) C. Brainwashed and Jewified

At least the blood diluters who have some sort of affection for the race-mixing they are doing have a true reason for what they're doing (albeit I don't agree with it), whereas you seem to have some political agenda behind it. A Jewified hatred of pure races and cultures perhaps?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon