View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-12, 11:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "If you could provide me with one time..."
D3V said:
If you could provide me with one time that this is even true, I may believe some of this bs you're spewing all over the place, but the fact that it is not true, and you are just going off of other crap you've been brainwashed with. Try thinking for yourself and finding out what's true and what isn't. I hope you aren't refferring to Obama, because if you are he is one of the most patriotic people in the Senate and the most running for President. Hell the other candidates are all what this country isn't, Obama is a highly more responsible and accurate representation of this country.
L.M.A.O. Someone doesn't pay attention. I am more than sure the media covered this. Even if it didn't I was there when he turned his back to the flag during a pledge.

D3V said:
You still, are just making shit up. Just listen to yourself. Obama is probably the most respectful and insightful person running for the office. He is the only person that has not said war with Iran is good. Both Hillary and McCain have vouched for it, which is disrespectful because they are not an imminent threat. You really need to go out and do some research for yourself and find out that these neo-cons are just feeding you bullshit because they're scared of the 'black-man' getting into the White House.

When was the color of a human ever of consequence? You brought that up. Along with nothing important. Show me skill or STFU. I don't want his ideals. His job is the balance out the government and lead the military.

D3V said:
What? You're being a moron. What you just said was you COPIED him but change the words. Fucking moron, then it wouldn't be copying it, now would it? It would be you making shit up to further your moron marathon.
If you can't follow context through writing then go back to school. It's obvious that you never payed attention.

D3V said:
I now regret going through all of this work just to try and prove you wrong when you are in fact hopeless. I regret trying to even help persuade you at all, you are just a worthless drone that is told one thing by somebody who is obviously more intelligent and has more hold over your brain and thoughts than you do, just take your own advice that obviously you've been given before, and take it like a boy scout.

Typical American behavior. I guess you weren't worth studying after all. Americans are all talk. When it comes time to act they are as potent as an old mans penis. When you insult someone try to do better in the future. This "I'm a young adult and I don't agree with you so I will spam names!" attitude is pathetic.

Let's not mention the part where no one is a drone these days. While people may side with someone they agree with this does not mean they are brainwashed. The proof is your reaction to my last post. Now do something outside the norm and show me you are worth my time. You sit there talking about how *I* am a drone and yet my actions have been purely unique. You however have done nothing I have not seen others do before.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog