View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-16, 04:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "For those that feel like I do about hip..."
You can't be serious with this. Joe Budden? The 'pump it up' guy?

LOL

BORKED

Maybe pre-Soulja Boy shit like this is what has transformed 'hip hop' into what it is today. Don't get me wrong this song is hella catchy, but seriously. It's radio-play shit. People that only listen to radio-only play shit suck, and are easily suckered into gimmicks. The same can be said for the underground-only crowd. If you only listen to the lyrically complicated raps that may not necessairily be a good song.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V