Thread: Are you Racist?
View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-13, 03:03 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I hate rap music videos. Get some..."
Race means nothing to me. Personality does. Race simply implies a certain culture. Other then that it means nothing.

Quote:
I myself Do NOT like Mexicans. I can't stand mexicans because of their illegal immigration into this country where they come to exploit their government and take advantage of any help that we may have given them.
You hate them because they immigrated AFTER your family did? A little hypocritical if you ask me. Exploit what? Look at the jobs they have. You don't see Mexicans on Wall Street unless they're cleaning trash or cooking. They do the jobs that you don't want. I mean you can get a better job then that right? So what's the problem?

Quote:
when I say niggers, I mean the BLACKS that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever
What about WHITE people that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever? They're ok? Oh. Also, if they have no education shouldn't we be blaming Bush for not giving their schools money to function properly and not the victim forced into the situation.

Quote:
I just hate black people who think ignorance is cool, or mexicans who can't fight for themselves so they get a bunch of their low life friends with no futures to help them "win".
I personally know numerous white people in both those situations. So, uh, why is it blacks and mexicans that you single out?
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3