View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-05, 04:51 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I would strongly discourage..."
Bad wording for me. I meant, I opened 6112 and 4000 ports everywhere I could find. I.e. - I wireless connection, wired connection, symantec protection, on linksys via going to the 192.168.1.1 website, and I think that was it? Anywhere I could locate anything to do with my internet connection and it allowed me to allow or make exceptions to ports, I opened 6112 and 4000.

I think I figured it out too. I was playing yesterday, and after about an hour, I got that stupid, "Halt 1646 Error" and my game crashed. When I logged back on, I was getting the stupid Your Connection Has Lost Connection Error like normal. I restarted my computer, and viola, everything worked again. Of course, an hour or so in again, rinse and repeat. At least I'm getting to play now, so I'm happy with the outcome.

Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied