View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-08, 04:21 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Gain some power over gay people, go..."
As hilarious as that was, I'm still going to point out that I don't want to influence gay people alone. I want to influence all Americans and as for education reformation. It's sorely needed. Our public school districts are completely shitholes and many of public schools don't have a lot of money. They build new schools but then when it comes time to pay for books, it's outdated materials and that should be changed. We need to put more money in the education. To do this we should cut some budget from the military. Don't leave us defenseless, mind you, but just so we can allocate the extra money we'd normally spend on military into education. As for equality: I think we should extend equality revolutions to more than just gay people, but for women and races. We need to try to start getting to the root of racism and try to prevent it somehow. Also, we should try to make sure no race gets special treatment or give all of them special treatment. We need to also try to minimize sexual stereotyping as well as sexual discrimination.

Last edited by KagomJack; 2005-03-08 at 04:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack